Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Airbrush Tattoo Booth

It's that time of the year again! We'll be at Erin's Slumber Party on Friday August 20th from 6pm - Midnight. Of course we are supplying the fabulous balloon decor but we will also have a wonderful airbrush tattoo booth in the Grand Ballroom as well.
Get your tickets by checking out the tickets stops here http://www.b987.com//article.asp?id=1869980

If you stop by our booth for an airbrush tattoo, mention the blog and get $1 off your tattoo! Code word BLOG! :)

See ya there!

2 comments:

  1. I was searching online for some make up artist secrets related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for make up artist secrets it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, everyone, I am a tattoo fan how about you?
    my first tattoo was at 16 and i always like to find tattoo designs that are unique.
    How did you face your family with your first tattoo, my parents were shouting and very
    curious with me but now they don't care a lot of my tattoos.
    I have a big tiger tattoo on one of my arms and it looks great on me. Tell me about your tattoos.
    airbrush tattoos

    ReplyDelete